On a scale of A to E, where A stands for "very well",
B for "well', C for "moderately well", D
for "not very well," and E for "not at all,"
rate how well you have achieved the goals set at the beginning
of the unit.
1. talk about love and friendship
2. understand the two passages on love and friendship
3. learn and use the new words and expressions
4. write about personal relationships
5. practice reading skills: minor supporting details
6. punctuate sentences and paragraphs
7. write your own invitations