1. Change the following sentences into
1. The old members of the club put forward a suggestion
at yesterday's meeting.
2. Every time I hear that song, it reminds me of her voice.
3. When I put the cat out, it ran off into the bushes very quickly.
4. The progress made by the students in their study of English excited
5. Three large bookshelves take up most of the space of the professor's
6. The storm had destroyed many houses in the small town.
7. We all know that Edison invented the electric light.
8. There are indications that air pollution is threatening people's
9. The students who have finished their work have left.
10. The company has equipped every office with a set of computers.
1. A suggestion was put forward by the old
members of the club at yesterday's meeting.
2. I am reminded of her voice every time I hear that song.
3. When the cat was put out, it ran off into the bushes very quickly.
4. The teacher was excited by the progress made by the student in
their study of English
5. Most of the space of the professor's small room is taken up by
three large bookshelves.6
6. Many houses in the small town had been destroyed by the storm..
7. We all know that the electric light was invented by Edison.
8.There are indications that people's life is being threatened by
9.The students whose work has been finished have left.
10.Every office has been equipped with an electric typewriter (by