On a scale of A to E, where A stands for "very well",
B for "well', C for "moderately well", D
for "not very well," and E for "not at all,"
rate how well you have achieved the goals set at the beginning
of the unit.
1. talk about voluntary work for the Olympics
2. understand the two passages on Olympic volunteers
3. learn and use the new words and expressions
4. write about your own experience of working as a volunteer
5. practice reading skills: finding the main idea
6. use active voice and passive voice correctly
7. design a schedule for a special event