On a scale of A to E, where A stands for "very well",
B for "well', C for "moderately well", D
for "not very well," and E for "not at all,"
rate how well you have achieved the goals set at the beginning
of the unit.
1. listen and talk about sources of information
2. understand the two passages on sources of information
3. learn and use the new words and expressions
4. write about your own experience of getting information
from different sources
5. reading skills: identifying the topic
6. practice the agreement of subject and predicate
7. write a newspaper or magazine order form