On a scale of A to E, where A stands for "very well",
B for "well', C for "moderately well", D
for "not very well," and E for "not at all,"
rate how well you have achieved the goals set at the beginning
of the unit.
1. talk about living on your own
2. understand the two passages on living independently
3. learn and use the new words and expressions
4. write about your first job interview
5. practice reading skills: review and recall
6. practice for consistency in the use of verb tenses
7. learn how to fill in a bank account form