On a scale of A to E, where A stands for "very well",
B for "well', C for "moderately well", D
for "not very well," and E for "not at all,"
rate how well you have achieved the goals set at the beginning
of the unit.
1. talk about leisure activities
2. understand the two passages on student groups and leisure
3. learn and use the new words and expressions
4. write about your favorite leisure-time hobby
5. practice using verb tenses
6. Comprehend the meaning of the missions and traditions
of the universities.
7. learn to write a poster for a music concert and an invitation
card to a party