On a scale of A to E, where A stands for "very well",
B for "well', C for "moderately well", D
for "not very well," and E for "not at all,"
rate how well you have achieved the goals set at the beginning
of the unit.
1. talk about your college life
2. understand the two passages on college life
3. learn and use the new words and expressions
4. write about your most memorable exam
5. practice reading skills: reading with a purpose
6. practice forming compound and complex sentences
7. learn to fill in registration forms and design name cards